The Penobscot River is rich in history. A crucial waterway to interior Maine, it’s the centerpiece of the entire region. A three-day river trip with Jim Neville Outdoors offers the ability to travel and camp alongside a wild river with a chance to see wildlife, the remnants of the historic river drives, and the opportunity to learn about the history of the Native Americans. All this while being an arms-length from civilization and always in cell phone service! Trips run in June and July, book yours today!
Want to fish during your trip? The Penobscot is one of the premier smallmouth bass fisheries in the United States, and all you need to do is purchase a Maine fishing license! You can bring your own gear, or it can be provided.
A great trip for families, especially those with children 10 years or older, there’s something for everyone along the banks of the Penobscot!
All the experience of a remote river, while never far from amenities.
• $325 per person, an all-inclusive and fully-guided trip
• 10% discounts to veterans, active-duty military, first responders, and children under 18 with accompanying adults
This is an all-inclusive, fully guided trip. The following items are provided at no extra cost.
• Outfitter-Style Tents, sleep two
• Inflatable Sleeping Pads
• All Canoeing & Camping Equipment
• All meals provided
– Please provide your own sleeping bag –
- Will be discussed at booking depending on river conditions, and your desired trip.
- June 15- June 17 Booked
- June 22-June 24 Booked
- June 29- July 1
- July 6 – July 8
- July 13- July 15
- July 20 – July 22
- July 27- July 29